Sunday, February 10, 2019

Vegan gelato in SAN FELICE EXPRESS

If you try to be a vegan, it is extremely difficult to go out and have ice cream. I had thought like this for a long time and just passed by SAN FELICE EXPERSS until a few days ago. It is a confectionary shop located between the old building and the new building of Entetsu Department Store and sells waffles, Italian chocolate, candies, gelato, etc. I had never thought before that they had vegan gelato, but they did! Today I tried all the three kinds for the first time. They were kiwi, strawberry, and mango gelato.


I ordered gelato in a cup to take a picture easily. It looked beautiful with three colors. Each gelato has a simple taste of each fruit and was moderately sweet. I thought they were good especially when I was thirsty like today.


On the counter, I found tea bags on sale. As I have already several kinds of tea bags of other brands at home, I didn’t buy any of them today though I got interested in them.


Like other ice cream shops, you can choose between a cup and a cone when you order gelato. I think I’ll have a cone next time. SAN FELICE EXPRESS in the department store is a confectionary shop, SAN FELICE is originally an Italian restaurant near Act City. According to their website, the restaurant also seems to have some vegan-friendly dishes. I learned also that gelato in SAN FELICE EXPRESS is from an Italian company CremAmore. So, I had genuine Italian gelato today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year of Ox 2021

If you are in Japan during the year-end and New Year holidays, you can see many pretty sweets at Japanese confectionary stores. As 2021 is t...